No Matter The Case, We Are Committed To Finding A Way To Help You
At the law office of Douglas A. Ball, our primary mission is to stand up for your rights no matter the situation. Whether you've been arrested for OVI/DUI/DUS, are facing criminal charges or are in the middle of a family law dispute involving a divorce, dissolution, custody issue, child support issue or post-decree modification, Douglas A. Ball will provide you with experienced legal advice and counsel.
While every situation is different, you can count on Douglas A. Ball to do the utmost to help you reach the best outcome possible. Simply put, he knows how to get things done. Don't take chances with your case. Hire an attorney with more than 25 years of legal experience ― hire Douglas A. Ball.
Mary K. Phillips, Esq.
I have known Doug Ball for over ten years. While he works very well collaboratively to achieve a fair settlement for his clients, he is also quite skilled in the courtroom and vigorously advocates for his clients.
We Are Dedicated To Defending Your Rights
Under the guidance of attorney Douglas A. Ball, our team handles a broad range of legal issues and practice areas such as:
- Criminal defense, including OVIs, DUIs, driving under suspension (DUS), theft, burglary, domestic violence, assault, white collar crime and drug crimes such as trafficking, possession and child endangerment
- Family law, including divorce, dissolution, child custody, shared parenting, child support and spousal support/alimony
- Juvenile legal issues, including criminal defense of juveniles, paternity, custody, stepparent and family member adoption, child support, Child Support Enforcement cases, grandparent rights and Child Protective Services cases
- Personal injury, including motor vehicle accidents and wrongful death claims
- Expungements and Sealing of the Records
Regardless of your legal issue, Douglas A. Ball will thoroughly research your case in order to help determine the best way to achieve a favorable outcome under Ohio law.
Know your Rights! Don't Settle For Just Any Legal Advice Or Representation.
When you seek legal guidance from the law office of Douglas A. Ball, Attorney at Law, you'll be getting top-notch representation at an affordable price from a lawyer who will put your needs first.
A courtroom can be an intimidating place, and the law ― from divorce cases to family law to OVI/DUI/DUS and other criminal charges ― can be a tricky thing. Douglas A. Ball will focus on explaining your case and legal rights to you, so that you can make an informed decision about how to proceed. When you hire our team, we will treat you with respect and care, guiding you through the legal process to help you achieve the best possible outcome for you.
To schedule your FREE telephone or in-person consultation of up to 30 minutes, call 513-286-3530 or reach out to us online. From our Batavia office, we serve clients throughout Clermont County and the surrounding areas, including those in the counties of Hamilton, Warren and Brown.
Contact Our Law Office
Bold labels are required.